Field of Expertise: Human Resources
Years Worked in Field: 20+ Years
State of Residence: California
Willing to Relocate: Yes (Las Vegas, San Francisco & Phoenix)
Willing to Travel: Yes (Frequently)
Fortune 1000 Company Experience: Yes (6 to 9 Years)
Non-Profit Experience: Yes (1 to 2 Years)
Longest Tenure with One Company: 1 to 2 Years
Previous Job Titles: Area Manager of HR, HR/Compliance Manager, Manager/Director of HR, Manager of Operation & HR
Highest Level of Education Completed: Master's Degree
Degree Major: Business Administration
Desired Minimum Salary: $135,000
A root-cause, innovative and focused HR leader and achiever with a “People-First” mindset. An objective, fair and composed HR professional who embraces diversity, while building strong partnership with business unit leaders in delivering quality and sound human resources solutions and services. Approachable, diplomatic and respected at all levels. Fluency in English and Tagalog.
Summary of Qualifications
▪ More than twenty years of solid HR experience, positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
▪ Strong background in human resources program management, strategic planning, team building and leading, succession planning, performance management, policy and procedural development, talent acquisition, benefits administration, workers’ compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
▪ Hard-working and driven, while notably experienced in all aspects of human resources work; thoroughly familiar with human resources practices, standards and protocols.
▪ Experienced in managing large human resources organizations, including multi-site and multi-state, and is proven in managing entities, meeting the highest in organizational and project goals.
▪ Adept in developing and deploying new, innovative and creative programs, processes and solutions, which meet success in this ever-changing HR environment.