Field of Expertise: Finance
Years Worked in Field: 20+ Years
State of Residence: California
Willing to Relocate: No
Willing to Travel: Yes (Some)
Fortune 1000 Company Experience: Yes ( 20 Years)
Non-Profit Experience: Yes ( 4 Years)
Longest Tenure with One Company: 3 to 5 Years
Previous Job Titles: Senior VP of Commercial Banking Manager
Highest Level of Education Completed: Bachelor's Degree
Degree Major: Political Economy of Industrial Societies
Desired Minimum Salary: $130K
SUMMARY PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
• Accomplished finance professional with over twenty-five+ years of experience in working with a diverse client base (public and private) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Extensive professional experience in supervising and training personnel/departments, portfolio risk management, commercial and consumer underwriting, financial analysis, and sales and building
• Ability to communicate and relate with all levels of personnel, vendor relationships and clients.
• Possesses a strong business and credit risk acumen is consistent, detailed and task-oriented.
• A proven player and committed community leader focusing on education, higher learning, and self-empowerment.
• Demonstrates strong business ethics and sound judgment
• Fluent in Spanish