Field of Expertise: Human Resources
Years Worked in Field: 16 to 19 Years
State of Residence: California
Willing to Relocate: Yes (Most States)
Willing to Travel: Yes (Frequently)
Fortune 1000 Company Experience: Yes (10-15 Years)
Non-Profit Experience: Yes (10 to 15 Years)
Longest Tenure with One Company: 10 to 15 Years
Previous Job Titles: Director of HR, Regional HR Director
Highest Level of Education Completed: Master's Degree
Degree Major: Business
Desired Minimum Salary: $160,000
An experienced, driven, and accomplished human resources executive, with a wealth of experience while working for leading, high-profile companies.
S U M M A R Y O F Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
▪ Strong background in human resources program management, strategic planning, team building and leading, staff training and development, policy and procedural development, benefits administration, compensation management, succession planning, recruitment, regulatory compliance, and employee relations.
▪ Hard-working and driven, while highly-experienced in all aspects of human resources work, and is thoroughly familiar with HR practices, standards, and protocols.
▪ Experienced in managing large, high-profile human resources organizations, and is proven in meeting the highest in organizational and project expectations.
▪ Developed and implemented new programs and practices which meet with consistent success and see organizations to their maximum potential.
▪ Well-versed in the recruitment, training, supervision, and mentoring of all levels of personnel, and in seeing all individuals to maximum performance.